Cheetah CD BurnerOverview
The Cheetah CD Burner is an easy to use program for burning CD-R and CD-RW discs. It can also Burn Bootable CDs, ISO files, and Audio CDs from MP3, MP2, AVI, WMA, and WAV files. Supports DAO and TAO burning modes for all disc types.
- Data CD - Burn a standard CD-R or CD-RW
- Audio CD - Creates Red Book compatible audio CDs from mp3, mp2, avi, ogg, wma, and wav files
- Copy a Data CD - Copy a data disc
- Copy an Audio CD - Copy an audio disc
- Burn ISO file - Burn ISO image files
- Bin/Cue file Burner - Burn Bin/Cue image files
- Create ISO file - Builds ISO Images from selected files for burning at a later date
- Erase Disc - Erase CD/DVD discs
- Bootable CD - Create Bootable CD discs from image files
- DAO, and TAO - Track at Once, and Disc at Once Burning for all Disc Types, and Formats.
- Disc Formats - ISO9660, Joliet, UDF, ISO9660 Joliet Bridged, ISO9660 UDF Bridged (Video DVD), and ISO9660 Joliet UDF Bridged
- Supports high burning speeds - Supports use of high write speeds - Designed for high data rates
- Buffer Underrun Protection - Support for hardware buffer underrun protection systems, like BURNproof, JustLink, Power-Burn, SafeBurn, SeamlessLink etc
- ISO Multi-Session - Burn Multi-Session Data CD with all types of media.
- Disc Finalization - No further writing is possible after the disc is burned.
- Auto Verify Data - Performs a binary compare with the source files.
- Joliet - Burn Joliet directories with 64 Char file names
- Free upgrades for one year, after the date of purchase.